Janmashtami: Five sweets you can offer as a “Bhog” to Lord Krishna
Candy for ‘Bhog’
Janmashtami marks the anniversary of Lord Krishna’s birth and is celebrated by observing a fast, staying awake until midnight for pooja, singing devotional songs and offering traditional sweets to Lord Krishna as ‘bhog’ . Here are some of the sweets you offer to Lord Krishna at Janmashtami using makkhan, buttermilk and sweets.
Here are some songs that have been on Heardle recently:
- Bitter Sweet Symphony: The Verve – Saturday, August 14
- Young Folks: Peter Bjorn and John – Monday, August 15
- Laid: James – Tuesday, August 16
- Lithium: Nirvana – Wednesday, August 17
- Hot and Cold: Katy Perry – Thursday, August 18
- Don’t Dream, It’s Over: Crowded House – Friday, August 19
We bring some clues to help you solve today’s puzzle. Let’s dive!
- You will find the song in the future bass and trap genres.
- The song was released in 2016.
- The song reached number 61 on the UK Singles Chart.
- The song reached number 28 on the US Billboard Hot 100.
- The song gained more attention when the artist performed the song in Fortnite.
Now we will bring you the answer. So if you don’t want to see it yet, we suggest you stop reading here.
Response to Today’s Heardle
The song is Marshmello: Alone.
Disclaimer: This content is written by an external agency. The views expressed herein are those of the respective authors/entities and do not represent the views of Economic Times (ET). ET does not guarantee, vouch for or endorse any of its content and is not responsible for it in any way. Please take all necessary measures to ensure that the information and content provided is correct, updated and verified. ET hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the report and its contents.